- How Science Inspired These Classic Album Covers
- Happy Birthday Martin Puryear, Why Didn’t You Just Get Your Sculptures Out of a Skip?
- Interactive Visualisation Shows Commonwealth Deaths During WW1
- Surf’s Up: Warren Keelan’s Stunning Seascapes Will Make You Yearn for Summer
- On the Record – Sara Roizen’s Vibrant Vinyl Mandalas Dazzle and Delight
Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens was the most highly anticipated film of 2015, and attained the highest-grossing worldwide opening of all time.
Fuelled by the success of the latest Star Wars outing, the creative team at the UK’s leading logbook loan provider Varooma have put together a fantastic infographic taking an in-depth look at the logistics of constructing, equipping and operating a life-sized working version of the infamous Millennium Falcon.
From the technology to the crew, they really have taken everything into consideration, and their costings, while surprising, are not unrealistic. However, taking on a task such as this would be a serious commitment, even for the most unwavering Star Wars devotee.
Preview image courtesy of BagoGames, Flickr.