- InkTober: Time to Brush Up on your Ink Drawing
- A Splash of Calligraphy: Zheng Lu’s Steel Sculptures Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- How Does Bitcoin Work? [Video]
- Andrés Gallardo Albajar’s Photography Showcases Architectural Variety in Lithuania
- Laurie Hogin’s Paintings Are Just As Disturbing As Google DeepDream
We all know the importance of getting a good night’s sleep, but for many people getting a solid eight hours sleep is often easier said than done.
Millions of people all over the world suffer from problem’s sleeping, whether it’s insomnia, trouble nodding or just regular broken sleep, it’s a common and frustrating problem. To help people improve their sleep, Big Brand Beds have produced an infographic entitled ‘Technology to Improve Your Sleep’.
In the infographic, they look at ways you can use modern technology to improve both the duration and quality of your sleep, and how this improved sleep can have a beneficial impact on your overall health and wellbeing: