- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- Who Would Live In A House Like This?
- Drought in Mexico Reveals Ruins of Beautiful 16th Century Church
- Some of Matthias Brown’s GIFs Are Refreshingly Analogue Looking
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015: The Winners
Summer is in full swing and, just in case you hadn’t noticed, so is wedding season. If you’re anything like me – a female in your early to mid-thirties – you’ll have fulfilled more than your fair share of RSVPs for the year, and still have enough invites to see you through to October. Then there are the engagement parties.
In terms of weather, British summers are notoriously unpredictable. I like to apply the “hope for the best, prepare for the worst” idiom to any and all plans I make between May and September. Ever found yourself up against the muddy fields of Glastonbury? Enough said. But our beloved United Kingdom is home to some of the most idyllic wedding venues you’ll ever come across. It’s no wonder 75% of British couples choose to marry here rather than jet off to sunnier climes. From quaint churches to sprawling country estates, we have it all. And if it’s the wow factor you’re in search of, look no further…
This infographic from The Best Man Speech presents nine of the UK’s most famous wedding venues, including Downton Abbey’s Highclere Castle, and Chatsworth House a.k.a Pemberley, the fictional residence of one Mr Darcy. Will you find ‘the one’? I do hope so!