- A Splash of Calligraphy: Zheng Lu’s Steel Sculptures Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Some of Matthias Brown’s GIFs Are Refreshingly Analogue Looking
- Roy Hodgson Discussed England’s World Cup Prospects [Video]
- Storm Batters England and Wales [In Pictures]
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gets An Oscar At Last, Uses His Acceptance Speech to Discuss Climate Change
UK bed provider Big Brand Beds have produced a new infographic examining the effect of modern technology on our sleeping patterns.
Gone are the days when all a bedroom contained was a bed, clothes and a few personal items. Modern bedrooms are now filled with a range of technology and gadgets, which means we have got constant access to our phones, tablets, games and a whole host more.
But how does all the modern technology affect how we sleep? According to a study completed by the National Sleep Foundation, 60% of 13-64 year olds experience problems sleeping, and a massive 95% use electronic devices in the hour before they go to sleep. So are these problems sleeping connected to our growing use of technology? In this infographic, Big Brand Beds examines this potential connection: