- What You Really Pay on the 20p Rate of Tax
- The Most Iconic Wedding Venues from Film & TV
- Political Artist Biancoshock Wants You to Know About the 600 People Living in Bucharest Sewers
- Alexander Aksinin’s Prints were Marked by Precision, Idiosyncrasy, and an Air of the Esoteric
- Jeffrey Veregge Reimagines Comic Book Heroes with Native American Design
In what is becoming a tradition of excellent advertising, Honda has just put out a new advert animated entirely out of paper. It took four months of hard work to put together but was well worth the effort.
It harks back to a similarly labour intensive advert made in 2003. The Cog shows a chain reaction of car components triggering each other like dominoes, and if you haven’t seen it is well worth a watch.
The new advert does the same herculean effort of preparation with similarly spellbinding results. Without further ado, here it is: