- Now Here’s a Challenge: Walk Across Ireland Without Passing a Pub
- On the Record – Sara Roizen’s Vibrant Vinyl Mandalas Dazzle and Delight
- Now You Can Fulfil That Romantic Gesture and Give Someone the Moon
- The Endearing and Unusual Creatures in Lucy Baxendale’s Imaginary World Will Make You Smile
- Spectre Style: How to Accessorise like James Bond
Take a moment to imagine the world, not as it is, but instead as a borderless system where people can travel without restrictions. Struggling? Perhaps this will help:
Taking inspiration from a map created by visionary architect Constant Nieuwenhuys in 1959, New York-based design collective ArtCodeData have taken on the seemingly impossible task of interconnecting every subway system in the World – that’s 791 lines and 11,924 stations – to form one global metro map.
While it may not be a particularly useful offering, the carefully arranged multicoloured lines intertwine with each other to form a mesmerisingly beautiful work of art.
Head on over to Kickstarter now to secure your very own.