- Artist Creates ‘Flock’ Installations Using Surveillance Cameras and Satellite Dishes
- David Álvarez’ Illustrations are Strange and Wonderful
- Holga Digital: Our Favourite Toy Camera Is All Grown Up
- Banksy’s ‘Sirens of the Lambs’ Tours New York
- 14 Billion Years of Historical Events in One Interactive Timeline
Renowned British street artist Banksy set up a street-market stall today selling original, signed canvasses of his work for $60 in Central Park, New York.
Some of the works were estimated to be worth as much as £140,000, but despite the value only a handfull of prints were sold, netting the artist only £263 ($420). The street sale is the latest in a series of New York based stunts from Banksy, after filling a slaughterhouse truck with animatronic stuffed toys last week.
The video below from Banksy NY was featured by The Guardian, and shows the work on sale throughout the day: