- The Importance of Daylight and Fresh Air in the Classroom
- The Endearing and Unusual Creatures in Lucy Baxendale’s Imaginary World Will Make You Smile
- World Records from the Commonwealth Games
- US Borrowing Crisis ‘Days Away’ from Danger
- Majd Taby’s Story Of Syrian Migration Has Come At The Right Time
The 2015 Rugby World Cup is rapidly approaching, and as the hosts of this year’s tournament British rugby fans couldn’t be more excited.
With over 400 matches taking place across 13 counties, the 2015 RWC will be a massive event for the UK, following on from the huge successes of the recent London Olympics and numerous other high-profile sporting events. The Rugby World Cup is no small event either – in fact it’s the third laegest sporting event in the world (after the Olympics and the FIFA World Cup), and is estimated by Deloittes to be worth £2.1 billion to the British economy.
To celebrate this phenomenal sporting spectacle, Grassform have produced an infographic guide to the 2015 Rugby World Cup, including some fascinating facts and stats:
Preview image courtesy of Paolo Bona.